1. Thoroughly clean the toilet.
2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water, and have both lids lifted.
3. Obtain the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
IMPORTANT, ONLY LARGE CATS PLEASE
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lids, (you may need
to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape).
Caution: Do not get any part of your body to close to the edge, as his paws will be
reaching out for any purchase they can find.
5. Flush the toilet three to four times. This provides a "Powerwash and Rinse" which
I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people
between the bathroom and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out and run outside where he will dry himself.